You might be surprised to hear that, in most businesses, often no more than 10% of the entire process is of value to the customer. The remaining 90% adds very little customer required value.
Imagine you could identify and remove all the waste from your business process.
How much value can you add to your business? You will be able to
- reduce costs
- increase capacity
- enable quicker delivery for your business.
Understanding the difference between value and waste in all business processes is fundamental to making improvements, serving both your customers and your business. It’s a necessary skill for leaders in business.
In this course, you will learn how to differentiate value and waste and how to identify and remove waste in your business.
You will learn the different types of activities – Value adding, Non-value adding and Business value adding.
You will learn the 8 types of wastes within the non-value adding activities.
The 8 wastes of lean are
- Non-Utilized Talent
- Extra Processing
Vative academy’s value and the waste course are one of the best and most recognised waste management courses in Australia not only for manufacturing organisations but for companies in any industry.